Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Lane! WE LOVE YOU!

Lane turned one year old yesterday. We are having a party for him today at winstead park. All who are close or will travel are invited. That is him with the little cake I made for him and the cupcakes for his party. He will get to dig into it today. That's why we are making it a water party, with toddlers and food you always need water! Lane I just wanted to let you know what a joy you have been to dad and I you are such an even tempered child. You have been so patient as we have learned to be parents I am glad you have been my traveling partner on many trips it has been so fun you are a well traveled tot! I am glad you are part of our family thanks for the fun year I hope to have many more.

4 comments:

The Guys said...

Hey Rozzie, I hope you don't mind me checking in on your family, I found your link on Allie and Travis' page. Isn't it amazing how fast our little boys have grown, it seems that it was just yesterday that we were pregnant. Lane is such a cute kid, is he walking yet? JJ is not yet, but he pushes anything he is strong enough to push around so that he can walk, it is so much fun.

Allie said...

Holy cow! I can't believe how big he is. I knew that his birthday was in May sometime. First birthdays are the best because it is the only time that you just give them the cake and dig in. I love your hair by the way....sooo cute! When are you going to post pictures of your new house?

Shawn and Michelle said...

hey guys! man...may 2nd is a good day. ha. anyway...i know i'm living with you but you're both gone right now and i just made a blog and thought i would let you guys know! haha

Annie and Jake Callister said...

i know it was a while ago, but Happy B-day Lane. I really miss you and hope you come visit again bc you are so fun to have around.