Monday, August 4, 2008

Jesus Christ


Last night Travis and I were playing a game. Lane was sitting by us, occasionally climbing on us while we played. It is a game of questions. So it was Trav's turn and his question was who is the most loving person you know. He started to give it a lot of thought. I was of course offended that he didn't just blurt out that he thought I was the most loving person. Then he said "Jesus Christ" to which Lane folded his arms and added amen. He thought we were praying. Then Trav and I just started laughing. It was so sweet. They pay attention more than we think they do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really cute! I told Luke I want to visit you. He hates Idaho but I think its time he made amends! So one of these days when my phone works I'll call you..and before I die I will come see your new house and new life up there!

CAMI said...

Ok that is too funny! Out of the mouths of babes huh! Well we definitely need to hang out now that we are so close!

Cassidy said...

Oh that is funny. When Carter prays, he just says "thank you, thank you, amen" Funny funny boys.