Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Kisses

So I was making these yummy, yummy peanut blossoms because I had some kisses in my cupboard I wanted to do something with. Lane wanted to help, I like him to help me in the kitchen and probably trust him more than a 2 year old should be trusted. I gave him the job of unwrapping the kisses while I hurried to mix up the dough. As much as he wanted to be of service I think this was more than he could bare.Because this what I found when I went to put the kisses on the cookies. When I questioned him why did you eat them all he said "mom I just had a little bite k."




4 comments:

The Boyce's said...

I want to help Lane make kiss cookies next time! Lane, will you show me how you do it?
-Grandma Sandy

Jordon and Terra said...

I couldnt stop laughing when I read this! How cute! What a funny kid! He has grown up SOO much since I've seen him last! I can't wait to see you all in just a few weeks!

Mike and Aubrey Asay said...

hahaha that is so cute!! This story made my morning!!

Annie and Jake Callister said...

that is wonderful. what a cute kid!