Saturday, March 1, 2008

Trip to Oregon

We took a trip to Oregon last month to see my brother and my roommate from college Annie. Her husband Jake was there too and her sister Lindsey happened to be in town so it was great to see them all

We spent the day with Nic when we first got in Portland and he showed us around the town. Then we went to Eugene. The weather was beautiful and they took us to the coast.
We had a lot of fun it was nice for Travis to get to take his first paid vacation. He was not going to let us stay home. So we thought of a place and took off.

That is lane in his ridiculously cute snow suit. It was a cold day but I put him in it more often than necessary. unfortunately the pictures of my brother are all on my phone and I can't get them off.

The girls!




No comments: