Thursday, March 20, 2008

Trip to spokane

So we went to Spokane last week and had a great time. My parents are thinking of moving there so they came to house hunt. We got to see our good friends Mike and Aubrey . They took us to The Onion where we met up with Travis' cousins Jason and Cami we had a great time and it all ended too soon.
Dinner at Villagio's. This is a really cool Italian Place if you go to Spokane. You feel like VIP. It has a cool atmosphere and only about ten tables. Though we did get the table by the bathroom we might just be IP. Regardless it was fun.







Dad and mom couldn't get enough of Lane They were so cute with him and he warmed right up to them.






This is pretty cool play yard stuff I want it in my house or back yard. It is a cool rubbery plastic stuff. It always looks newly painted. Lane was all over it climbing, sliding and following all the big kids around people couldn't believe how old he was and that he was playing so well with the big kids. He loved it and wouldn't have it any other way.
That's my boy.

2 comments:

The Belnaps said...

Lane looks like he's having the time of his life. That was nice that you were able to see your folks. Happy Easter! Maybe we'll see you on Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Roz your family is so cute! Lane is big and your parents look just like I remember them! I can't believe they are really thinking about leaving AK!

I know I didn't email you back...and its because I refuse to share over email what I want to tell you over the phone. Only problem is I never seem to call anyone. Sorry--expect a call very soon!